Dynamic, varied, providing multiple opportunities – this is a brief description of the real estate work!
ESOP brings in addition team spirit, innovation and the opportunity to evolve professionally. Meaning the perspective of a future that we build together!
If you want: to be part of our team, apply for one of the jobs we have now available:
If you want to be a Broker within the “Office rentals” department send us your CV at the address [email protected].
What does this job mean?
- Selection of luxury residential properties and their prospecting
- Meeting the owners of the building to discuss the terms of rental and collaboration
- Presenting the properties to the persons interested in renting them (especially foreigners)
- Negotiating and mediating rental contracts
- Trainees or graduates of higher education
- Abilities to communicate, present, negotiate and mediate
- English (written and spoken) – advanced level
- Other foreign languages represent employment advantages
- Interest in long-term collaboration
- Category B driving license
- Availability for prolonged program
- Adaptation and integration into the team
- Initiative and creativity
- Ability to find solutions
- “Client orientation” professional attitude
- Communication and sales courses represent an advantage
Real estate experience is not required
- attractive fixed salary + commission
- using the car in both professional and personal interest
- ensuring the gasoline consumption
- possibility of promotion over time
- professional working environment – team formed only by university graduates
- team building
If you want to be a Broker within the “Office rentals” department send us your CV at the address [email protected]